Full-Line, Full-Service Wholesale Distributor for Retailers and Convenience Stores
Burton Margolis, Emeritus
Cooper-Booth Wholesale Company has been in the wholesale distribution business since 1865 when the Booth Tobacco Company was incorporated in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The company continued to grow with the acquisition of Cooper Tobacco and a number of other distributors over the years. Family owned and operated for three generations, our longevity has been made possible by providing our customers with the best service and value available. Today, CBW is a full-line, full-service wholesale distributor serving retailers in the Mid-Atlantic region, and is recognized as one of the Top 20 leading convenience store wholesalers in the country.
We offer innovative, value added programs, exceptional service and quality products.
Our full-line consists of over 10,000 items representing 95% of your convenience store’s needs. We realize that markets vary, so if you need something special, we will work with you to find a solution.
Our full-line services and programs currently available include everything from scheduled store visits to merchandising, shelf labels, electronic order entry processing, accrual programs and much more.
Our mission is to provide value-added programs, products and services that will enable our customers to maximize their potential.
- American Wholesale Marketers Association (AWMA)
- The Association for Convenience & Fuel Retailing (NACS)
- Pennsylvania Convenience Store Council (PFMA)
- Maryland Association of Tobacco & Candy Distribution (MATCD)
- Virginia Wholesalers & Distributors Association
- The Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry (LCCI)
- Pennsylvania Distributors Association