Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off and 401-K
If you are interested in an employment opportunity with Cooper-Booth Wholesale Co., please apply by completing the appropriate application below. You can send your application by doing one of the following:
- Complete online Application and click "SEND" - See below
- Click "PRINT" after completing application and fax to: (717)285-4637 or scan and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pick up and return an application at our location: 200 Lincoln West Drive Mountville, PA 17554 between the hours of 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM - Monday - Friday.
*Applications require Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download here.
Employment with CBW
We at CBW have some of the most motivated and talented individuals working in our company. We are seeking experienced and dependable persons to work along side of our hard working Team Members. If you want to work for a stable company that takes pride in our services and values our people, then come join our team.
You can Expect:
- A positive environment with growth opportunities
- Fair treatment
- Weekly pay, Paid Time Off and 401(k)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Full-Time Positions Currently Available
Regional Sales Manager - Maryland Territories
This position requires a highly motivated and experienced sales manager to direct a team of sales representatives in our Baltimore/Washington and Virginia territories. Ideal candidates have a clear understanding of the sales-cycle, are successful in growing territories and managing a team. This leader should be motivating, achievement oriented and have realistic expectations.
- Five or more years Sales Management experience
- Possess and utilize decision making skills
- Have the ability to multi-task to fulfill objectives
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Must be detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong time management skills
- Must have strong computer skills
- Obtain net new accounts to plan
- Manage gross profit to plan
- Hold Sales Representatives accountable to plan
- Build and maintain a business development team
- Train and hold accountable all employees on proper procedures for each responsibility
- Participate in and manage sales meetings
- Develop region specific solutions for new business campaigns
- Forecast and gap plan management
- Source talent
- Manage expenses according to plan
- Route planning
- Consultative selling
Sales Representatives - Maryland Territories
This position requires highly motivated and experienced sales professionals to solicit targeted accounts and new businesses in Maryland. Sales Representatives play an important role in increasing the company's overall sales.
We would like to add professionals who have at least 3 years outside sales experience, great time management, excellent communication and organizational skills. If you possess great relationship-building and closing skills please apply. Sales representatives are responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through close, new account acquisition, and long-term account goals. They assist in the development and implementation of marketing activities, work within the sales and support teams for customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
- High School graduate or equivalency
- Minimum 3 years outside sales experience in the food, coffee or hospitality industries
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined and professional demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to travel and work in a changing environment
- Home office
- Customer service experience and strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Convenience store background preferred
- Soliciting and identifying new customer opportunities
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Cold calling and visiting potential clients
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities
We have an opportunity in our Transportation Department for a professional who has at least 3 years delivery driving experience. Our drivers are required to have a high level of customer service skills as they make deliveries to various locations along a planned route. Candidates must be good with numbers and have the ability to lift cases up to 70lbs. Qualified candidates must have an excellent driving record to be considered. CBW offers a competitive salary, and an excellent bonus/incentive package for our team of delivery drivers.
If you meet the requirements and are a Team Player please apply.
Schedule: A 5/day set schedule that includes 4-weekdays and Saturdays
Class B CDL License
Excellent communication skills
Safe working habits
Ability to lift continuously
- Be a safe and courteous driver in accordance with CBW, CSA and DOT policies and regulations
- Unload trucks in the appropriate areas designated by our customers
- Maintain organization of products in the truck to prevent injury and damage to product
- Submit neat, orderly and complete paperwork
- Collect, count and handle cash and checks as needed and appropriately
Warehouse Opportunities for College Students:
CBW has Spring and Summer employment opportunities for college students in our warehouse. The environment is fast paced requiring continuous walking and lifting. Candidates must be proficient with numbers and very safety oriented. Responsibilities include selecting orders, replenishing stock, loading trucks and working in the freezer and cooler.
Schedule: 2nd Shift - Schedules include four 10-hour days or five 8-hour days, Sunday – Friday. Shift starting times may vary.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must work independently
- Ability to perform repetitive lifting motions
Must exhibit good working habits
CBW offers a competitive salary and benefit package. CBW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. A criminal history background check and drug screening are a requirement for any position here at CBW. In addition you must be able to pass a physical exam and lift test for certain positions.